The constitutional right to housing means a legally guaranteed opportunity for everyone to be provided with permanent housing. This also applies to foreign citizens and stateless persons who may have housing in Russia, although the procedure for providing housing to citizens of the Russian Federation and those without Russian citizenship, as well as to certain categories of citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan is not the same.
The lawyers of our company provide the following services on housing issues:
- the transition of ownership right;
- recognition of the loss of the right to housing;
- eviction (moving in) of a person in the living premises;
- section of property (separation of the share), including the living premises, which is the joint property of spouses;
- recognition of the right of ownership of living premises;
- determination of the order of use of residential premises that are in private ownership;
- the share participation in the construction of residential houses;
- recognition of the invalidity of contracts;
- resolution of disputes at the transition of the right of ownership of living premises in the order of inheritance;
- conversion and redevelopment of living premises;
- transfer of residential premises in non-residential;
- enforcement of property from illegal ownership;
- privatization of housing, the recognition of the privatization agreement valid, and in certain cases - invalid;
- appeal against the refusal of privatization;
- the social rent of premises agreement;
- determination of the lawful order of use of the premises;
- provision of other housing due to demolition;
- registration of rights for housing construction;
- the rights of former family members of the one who owns housing;
- investment in housing construction;
- recognition of the right to living space;
- activities of housing construction and housing cooperatives;
- drafting of statements of claim, cassation and appeals concerning the resolution of housing issues;
We are also ready to represent the interests of customers:
- in pre-trial settlement of conflicts, as well as in courts at the stage of judicial settlement in order to achieve a possible compromise of the parties and the signing of an settlement agreement in court;
- at the stage of judicial proceedings;
- at the stage of enforcement action.
Providing services in this category of disputes is a complex and responsible procedure. It is important to ensure the legality of actions from the perspective of one or more legislations.
The list of services is not limited to the above mentioned list and is determined on an individual basis.