Conflicts between clients and representatives of financial institutions (banks, microcredit organizations) are quite frequent today.
We should not forget that the client and the bank are partners who must come to a compromise when making any kind of decision.
However, in practice it looks different.
There are many causes for such problems, but the main ones are:
- high penalties for delayed payments;
- violation of consumer rights by banks;
- penalties for early payment of a loan obligation;
A significant number of litigations involving banks arise from loan agreements. In these disputes, banks can be both plaintiffs and defendants, while debt collection is not always the subject of proceedings. These can be lawsuits for collection of commissions established by the contract, in case of which the general recommendation for banks will be an analysis of the economic benefits for clients and proof of the specificity of the service provided. In addition, it is necessary to provide relevant evidence (for example, of funds reservation, etc.), since the courts pay special attention to this.
Our experts know how to deal with a given situation involving a bank - to organize negotiations or prepare documents for the court!
A fairly large category of disputes are disputes arising from agreements of personal and property insurance, where the bank is the beneficiary. As a rule, such agreements are concluded between borrowers and insurance companies as security for the fulfillment of the main obligation of the borrower to return the loan funds to the bank. At the same time, in most cases, there is a corporate or economic relationship between the bank and the insurance company (absolutely legal, but nevertheless exerting a certain influence on the relations between these legal entities).
We organize negotiations with banks, credit and insurance organizations regarding your situation.
We also provide protection of interests on the following issues:
- carrying out all the necessary expert examinations of loan agreements;
- in a pre-trial settlement of conflicts, as well as in courts at the stage of judicial settlement in order to achieve a possible compromise between the parties and the signing of a settlement agreement in court;
- at the stage of court hearing;
- at the stage of enforcement proceedings;
The list of services is not limited to the above list and is determined on an individual basis.